Do your kids love crafting? If so, make sure you check out our list of 25 spring arts and crafts, full of ideas for seasonal creative crafting and art projects to keep your children busy and put a spring in everyone’s step.
Egg-themed Art And Craft Projects
- If your children are keen to paint some eggs, why not use ingredients you already have in your cupboard? Here’s a how-to guide for natural egg dye ideas.
- For an easy and colourful Easter breakfast setting, you can make these easy origami egg cups over on Red Ted Art’s blog – this is a great way of using up the scraps of paper you have lying around the house.
- If you have plastic egg shells left over from small children’s toys, use them to make an egg flower bouquet.
- Get your little ones to paint colourful eggs using a surprising craft supply – shaving foam. More here.
- If you can’t get hold of any eggs, then have a look in your garden for rocks and paint them instead. Here’s a guide to painted egg rocks.
Animal Art And Craft Projects
- Want to use up and cardboard tubes you have around the house? These easy loo roll Easter bunnies are simple and fun to make.
- An easy craft for pre-schoolers, try making these paper plate farm animals.
- They can also make this friendly looking cow craft over on Crafts on Sea.
- And if your toddler loves sheep, then get them to make this simple sheep craft using paint and pom poms.
- A very playful craft project, once your children have made these handprint chick puppets they can play with them too.
Spring Painting And Crafting Projects
- An craft idea even very little children can take part in, try this Easter chick fork painting.
- This craft idea uses something we’re sure most people will have around the house – Lego and Duplo egg printing from The Imagination Tree.
- Want to send a personalised card to someone this spring? These bunny handprint cards are super cute and also a lovely keepsake.
- A nature-themed art and craft project, print off the template for these spring tree crafts from Crafts on Sea.
- And as there is usually a lot of it in spring, make these weather-themed cards
Spring And Easter Decorations
Want to decorate your house for spring? Use these simple art and craft ideas:
- Are you having an Easter tree this year? Make salt dough Easter bunnies as a decoration - use this guide over on A Baby on Board.
- Make colourful paper chains – here’s how – that these will look good with any colourful paper, or even recycled magazine pages.
- If you want to brighten up your walls, here’s a guide for an easy egg-shaped wreath.
- Use plastic eggs and paint to create a colourful rainbow.
- And why not make this DIY origami bunny garland?
Spring Crafting Ideas For Tweens and Tweens
- Does your child like to sew? These juggling ball chicks are simple to make and fun to play with when finished.
- If you have access to a sewing machine, why not work together to make these bunny scrunchies?
- One for all the plant lovers – you can decorate plant pots to create these Easter chick planters.
- If your children love painting, here’s an egg painting project with a difference – challenge them to paint your family on a set of eggshells. There’s a guide here.
- And finally, another hair themed-craft for tweens and teens, a bunny ears twist wrap for their hair.
If you liked our post on 25 spring arts and crafts, remember to not let any chocolate go to waste this spring using our post on five things to do with leftover Easter eggs.