We’re proud to have been recognised The Queen’s Awards four times – and to be the only vitamin company to receive The Queen’s Award for Innovation twice.
- 2003: The Queen’s Award for International Trade
- 2008: The Queen’s Award for International Trade
- 2013: The Queen’s Award for Innovation (for Pregnacare)
- 2018: The Queen’s Award for Innovation (for Perfectil)
In 2018, Professor Kartar Lalvani OBE became a Fellow of the Science Museum – an accolade given to a select few individuals including Professor Stephen Hawking and Her Majesty The Queen.
- May 2018: Fellow of the Science Museum
- 2019: Vitabiotics sponsors a new exhibition in this iconic setting
In 2014, Dr Kartar Lalvani OBE, our Founder and Chairman, was honoured with a Professorship at France’s leading centre of dermatological excellence.
- Professorship at once of Europe’s oldest medical institutes
- Awarded for groundbreaking Perfectil skin research
Europe’s largest pharmacy chain has honoured Vitabiotics throughout our history of working together, including the coveted Overall Supplier of the Year award.
- 2002-2005: Vitamin Supplier of the Year
- 2009 and 2013: Overall Supplier of the Year
Our team brings together decades of experience across nutrition, medicine, biochemistry and pharmaceutical science. And we continue to learn, grow and improve our products based on the latest research.
Supporting Healthy Communities
We’re proud to take an active role in our partnerships across education, medicine and more. It’s how we put our commitment to best practice into practice.