Wellbio and Wellzyme
Gut health tips:
- De-stress and sleep well
- Eat the rainbow and focus on fibre
- Just keep chewing (chew your food 20-30 times before you swallow)
- Try fermented foods like kefir, kimchi, sauerkraut and kombucha
- Limit processed foods
- Exercise regularly
Did you know?
We are more microbial than we are human!
- Microbial cells outnumber human cells in your body by a ratio of 10:1. The cells in your body and in your microbiota even “talk” to each other.
- Roughly 70% of our immune system is located within the gut
- 70% of your serotonin, the ‘feel good hormone’ is made in your gut. What’s going on in your gut affects your mood- anxiety, depression and focus.