Food supplements must not replace a varied balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. As with other food supplements, consult doctor or pharmacist before use if your child is under medical supervision, has epilepsy, haemochromatosis, suffers from food allergies, or is allergic to any of the ingredients. Allergy Advice: For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Any spillage should be wiped off the skin. Those with particular sensitivity may in rare cases experience mild temporary redness of the skin; if this occurs, as a precaution you should discontinue further use. Avoid contact with clothing and fabrics which may stain.
This product contains iron, which if taken in excess, may be harmful to very young children.
Store below 25°C in a dry place, out of sight and reach of children. To open bottle, press & turn child proof cap. Keep tightly closed. Store in fridge after opening and use within 8 to 10 weeks.
Do not use if the bottle seal is broken on purchase.