1. Vitabiotics.com offers free UK shipping on most items, except liquid and powder products.
2. Vitabiotics.com delivers most items internationally. Click here to view items that cannot be delivered to your country or territory.
3. Occasionally packages are returned to us as undeliverable because they have been refused, unclaimed or the delivery address is incorrect. If this happens, we will attempt to contact you, asking if you would like the package re-sent. This will incur a further shipping cost. If you no longer require the package, the value of the items contained will be refunded, less any extra shipping costs incurred for the carrier to return the package to us. No shipping charges, original or otherwise, will be refunded.
4. If the parcel is delivered and you are not there to receive it, a card may be left asking you to collect the parcel from your local Royal Mail sorting office, which will be much closer than the nearest depot of a national carrier. You may also specify that the order is delivered to your work address if you are unable to be at home to receive it.
5. At Vitabiotics.com, we pride ourselves on providing a quick and efficient delivery service.
You have a choice from the following delivery options:
|UK Shipping||Approximate Delivery Time*|
|Free Standard UK Shipping||3-5 working days|
|Express UK Shipping||1-2 working days|
|UK Standard Parcel||2-3 working days|
*These estimates are on the basis that orders are placed before 13:00 Monday-Friday and your products are in stock.
|International Shipping||Approximate Delivery Time*|
||10-12 working days|
|International Tracked and Signed
||10-12 working days|
||7-10 working days*|
*These estimates are on the basis that orders are placed before 13:00 Monday-Friday and your products are in stock. Please note that delivery times can vary depending on country, and may be subject to delays arising from customs clearance or your local carrier.
|Bank Holidays 2018|
|30th March||Good Friday|
|2nd April||Easter Monday|
|7th May||Early May bank holiday|
|28th May||Spring bank holiday|
|27th August||Summer bank holiday|
|25th December||Christmas Day|
|26th December||Boxing Day|
|1st January 2019||New Year's Day|
If you have any questions regarding shipping fees, or delays in receiving your order, you can contact us between 9.00am and 5.30pm Monday-Friday by telephone: +44 (0)20 8955 2600, fax: +44 (0)20 8955 2601 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org