Looking for some Mother's Day gift inspiration for a mother in your life?
Mother's Day is fast approaching (this year it's on Sunday March 6th - take note!).
It's a great opportunity to celebrate the wonderful women in your life. And what better way than a card and a thoughtful, hand-picked gift?
If you're looking for some inspiration then here's a round-up of our favourite pampering and present ideas for all the mothers and mums-to-be in your life (or why not buy a present for yourself?):
- Chocolate she doesn't have to share - Mast Brothers from Cissy Wears
- The beautiful Beatrice Orange bag from Jem + Bea (we think this is far too nice to keep as a changing bag!)
- Design Letters cups to spell out M A M A or her initials - from Cissy Wears
- A beautiful necklace from Oh My Clumsy Heart, with vintage-inspired names to match your child's. We like the Grace eternity ring necklace
- If you're going to be spending a lot of time in pyjamas then make them stylish - Mama Jyms from The Bright Company
- Why not buy her a Marvellous Mummy pamper kit from Love Boo?
- Or one of the new winging it sweatshirts from Selfish Mother, home of the original Mother t-shirts
- No rest for the with-kid? We love this pouch from Alphabet Bags
- And finally, you can't go wrong with the some like it hot package from Don't Buy her Flowers, makers of thoughtful gift packages for mums