Pregnant and not sure what to expect? Having a different sort of delivery to your first and want to know what to prepare for? Or do you just love reading birth stories? Then this post is for you.
From home births to caesarian sections and inductions, with singletons and twins, here's our birth story round-up from all of our bloggers.
A twin birth story
- Fran had a difficult birth of her first daughter, and went on to have a natural delivery of her twins.
- Read Sharmilla's home birth story, and from the perspective of her friend Sam and her husband
- And Rachel's accidental home birth, when her second labour progressed much quicker than anticipated.
Induction birth stories
- Fozia was induced due to medical reasons with her second daughter
- Read about what to expect from a planned induction (full version over on A Baby on Board)
Dealing with a difficult delivery
- What happens if birth leaves you feeling traumatised? Don't suffer in silence; read Becky's post on birth trauma
Pain relief during labour
- The birth of Chloe's son, and having an epidural
- Cath's delivery with her second son, involving an epidural and a forceps delivery
- A planned c-section, with Kiran's elective caesarian with her daughter
- Marissa's two caesarian deliveries
- An emergency c-section: read Eleanor's post on why it doesn't mean you have to panic