March on TalkMum was The Motherhood Month. We’ve been discussing what it means to be a mum, and celebrating motherhood in all shapes and forms.
Here's a round-up of all the posts from this month:
- What's the best thing about being a mum? Find out what our bloggers had to say
- Fran started the month with a post about how her life has changed since joining the motherhood, and Cath took a tongue-in-cheek look at life before and after children
- Lipbalm, scarf, baby wipes; what are your nappy bag essentials for mums? Read Rachel’s list...let us know if there’s anything else you would include
- New TalkMum blogger Anna wrote about being a woman and a mother, and Kiran wrote about her journey towards motherhood
- Have you recently given birth? Make sure you read Natalie’s advice for new mums
- Fozia discussed her mixed feelings on seeing her positive pregnancy test, and how she came to bond with her unborn baby
- Pregnant TalkMum Eleanor wrote about how she’s dealt with SPD, and how she’s looking forward to the birth of her first child
- In honour of Mother’s Day, Marissa let us all in on the worst gifts you could possibly receive. Can anyone top presents of a fluorescent Nelson Mandela apron, an open box of cereal or perineum massage oil? We’d love to know...
- March also marked World Down’s Syndrome Day, and we had a special guest post from Deborah French, mum of four, who wrote about finding out her daughter had Down's Syndrome. Deborah’s book, A Brief Moment in Time, is available to download now
- We’ve also been out and about this month, and went along to the launch of the new Silver Cross Wayfarer pram and Simplicity car seat.
Here’s what our TalkMum bloggers have been writing about elsewhere...
- Fran has written about the Duchess of Cambridge and finding out the sex of your baby (Did you find out, or did you leave it as a surprise?)
- Read Kiran’s post about the delivery of their belongings from New Zealand
- Rachel wrote a beautiful and honest post about motherhood
- Marissa, who is due with her second child any day now is currently playing the waiting game
- I’ve written about baby age gaps on my blog A Baby on Board; how do you know when the time is right to have a second baby?
- Check out Natalie’s new business, Just Because I Write, and make sure you keep updated with Anna and Fozia’s blogs.