Place a yardstick on the floor; put a tape across 15-inch mark.
* Sit on floor with legs straight ahead and place yardstick between legs with
"0" end closest to you.
* Keep feet about a foot apart and align heels with 15-inch mark.
* Sit upright and extend arms towards your feet. Reach forward as far as
possible without any jerky movements. Keep fingertips level and knees flat
against the floor.
* Note the reading on the yardstick at the point where your fingertips
* Record the best of three tries.